Clause of Information by PPUH Tawol Sp. j. M. Bajek, C. Bajek, D. Piegza
- The Controller of your personal data is PPHU Tawol Sp. j. M. Bajek, C. Bajek, D. Piegza with its registered office in Chęciny, ul. Radkowska 37, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to enable you to have an contact with us by our Website – pursuant to Article 6 (1)(b) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: "GDPR")
- In order to take the necessary actions to conclude a contract or perform the implementation of the contract for the sale of products offered by us – at the customer's request – pursuant to Article 6 (1)(b) GDPR;
- As a data controller who is an entrepreneur, we have the right to claim for our business activity or to defend our rights and thereby process your data for this purpose – 6 (1)(b) and (f) GDPR as so-called the legitimate interest of the Controller, which is to assert our claims and defend our rights.
- As an entrepreneur we also keep accounting books and we have tax obligations – we issue, for example, bills for services we render, which may involve the processing of your personal data – Article 6 (1)(c) GDPR in conjunction with Article 74 (2) of Act of Accounting dated September 29 th, 1994.
- If you express interest in sending you our commercial information, your data may also be processed to promote the services we offer and to know your preferences so that we can adapt our services and content to your needs and desires best, and thus to providing you with the highest quality services provided by www.tawol.com.pl – pursuant to Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
- We will process the following categories of your data: e-mail address, first name, last name, delivery address, telephone number.
- Recipients of data:
Taking care of the confidentiality of your data is our priority. Due to the need to provide us with an appropriate organization, e.g. in the field of IT infrastructure or current matters regarding our business as an entrepreneur, as well as the implementation of your rights, your personal data may be passed to the following categories of recipients:
- our authorized employees,
- service providers who have been entrusted with the processing of personal data for the purposes of the provision of services provided by us and for us, as well as the management of our organization. These are in particular entities (and their authorized employees) providing IT and technical services, ICT services, research, analysis and statistics services, entities organizing marketing campaigns, courier and postal services. These entities act on our behalf to the extent necessary to properly perform the services entrusted to them,
- entities entitled to receive personal on the basis of applicable law,
- providers of legal and advisory services and supporting us in pursuing due claims and defending our rights (in particular law and tax offices, debt collection companies).
- Data transmission to third countries or international organizations: We doesn't transmission your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
- Data storage period:
The time that we will store your data depends on the purpose for which we process it:
- In case of data processing in order to conclude and execute the contract (for the provision of services or sales) and defending our rights and pursuing claims for our business activity, we may store the personal data provided by you to the extent necessary to claim and defend our rights . The storage time results from the provisions of law, in particular the Civil Code.
- In case of data processing in order to enable you to promote the products we offer and to know your preferences, we will process your personal data for as long as you need contact with us,
- In the case of data processing for tax and accounting purposes, we may store the data you provide within the scope and for the period required by law – 5 years from the beginning of the year following the financial year for which the data pertain and after the provision of services in the scope of and for the time necessary to settle the
After the above-mentioned periods, the personal data you provide is deleted or anonymized.
- Your rights:
At any time you have the right to access your personal data, rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data, as well as object to their processing, and the right to transfer data.
As an applicant or requesting the processing of your personal data, as part of the exercise of your rights, you may be asked to answer a few questions related to your personal information that will allow us to verify your identity.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us via e-mail address email@example.com . If you feel that we are processing your data contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority i.e. PUODO (President of the Office of Personal Data Protection).
- Your data will be not processed by us in an automated way, including in form of profiling.